ACSD-46869: Configurable products not updating using REST API at checkout
The ACSD-46869 patch fixes the issue where configurable products are not getting updated using REST API at checkout. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.20 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-46869. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4 - 2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL QPT] landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Configurable products are not updated using REST API during checkout.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a configurable product with color and size attributes.
- Select [!UICONTROL Options] and add the product to the cart.
- Go to [!UICONTROL Checkout], update the size multiple times except for qty, and check the request and response.
- You get the following response when you update the size.
The value is updated as per the changes.
option_value is not updated, so when the order is placed, it has the old size value.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in [!DNL QPT], refer to Patches available in [!DNL QPT] in the Quality Patches Tool guide.