ACSD-47106: new custom attribute on company creation page not saved
The ACSD-47106 patch fixes the issue where a value cannot be saved in a new custom attribute on a company creation page. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.22 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47106. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
A value cannot be saved in a new custom attribute on a company creation page.
- B2B modules are installed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Commerce Admin > [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Attributes] > [!UICONTROL Customer] > [!UICONTROL Add New Attribute].
- Create new attribute: Test 01.
- Go the Commerce Admin > [!UICONTROL Customers] > [!UICONTROL Companies] > and create a new company with all the required detail.
- Try to add a value to the custom attribute Test 01.
- Try to update the value of the custom attribute Test 01.
Changes are saved.
Changes are not saved.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.