ACSD-46520: Incorrect order status when refunded using store credits
The ACSD-46520 patch solves the issue where users get an incorrect order status when refunded using store credits. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.20 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-46520. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 and 2.4.2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Users get an incorrect order status when refunded using store credits.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a customer account on the storefront and log in.
- Assign store credits to the customer from the Admin. The store credits should cover the whole order.
- Place an order using the store credits.
- Invoice the order.
- Create a credit memo to refund the full amount of the order.
Select the [!UICONTROL Refund to store credit] checkbox.
- Check the order status.
The order status is Closed.
The order status is Complete, which is not the correct status.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the Quality Patches Tool guide.