ACSD-46703: Product customization drag and drop does not work
The ACSD-46703 patch fixes the issue where the product customizable options (drag and drop) do not work as expected. This patch is available when the Quality Patches Tool (QPT) 1.1.20 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-46703. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4 - 2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Users are not able to drag and drop the customizable options from one page to another.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a simple product.
- Add customizable options to the simple product and make sure you add over 20 options resulting in pagination.
- Try to move a customizable option (drag and drop) within the same page.
- Now try to move a customizable option from page two to page one.
- You are able to drag and drop the customizable options from one page to another.
- You are able to sort the values using the drag and drop functionality, even for multiple pages.
You are not able to move any value to another page using the drag and drop functionality.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about Quality Patches Tool, refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the Quality Patches Tool guide.