The ACSD-46618 patch solves the issue where the product list widget shows incorrect cached prices for a logged-in customer. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.21 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-46618. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The ACSD-46618 patch solves the issue where the product list widget shows incorrect cached prices for a logged-in customer.
Steps to reproduce:
- In the Adobe Commerce Admin, select [!UICONTROL Stores], then [!UICONTROL Configuration], expand [!UICONTROL Sales], and select [!UICONTROL Tax]. Update the tax settings to show prices including and excluding taxes.
- Set [!UICONTROL Enable Cross Border Trade] = Yes.
- Create a tax rule that only applies to the US.
- Add a widget to the home page including more than one product.
- Create two customers with a US address and a non US address.
- Log in using the US customer from the storefront. Make sure that the page is cached.
- Observe the price displayed in the home page widget.
- Log out and log in using the non-US customer.
The price displayed in the home page widget corresponds to the customer's address.
The home page widget shows prices using the tax for non-US customers.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For information about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.