ACSD-45071: default source added to product during import
The ACSD-45071 patch solves the issue where the default source is added to the product during import. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.21 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-45071. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.2 - 2.4.3-p3
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
After a product import, the default source is automatically assigned to the product, quantity is set to zero, and status is set to out of stock.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new source.
- Create a new stock using the new source.
- On the product edit page in Adobe Commerce Admin, assign only the custom stock, set some quantity, and set stock status to [!UICONTROL In Stock].
- Import the product via [!UICONTROL Admin] > [!UICONTROL System] > [!UICONTROL Data Transfer] > [!UICONTROL Import].
The default source is not automatically assigned to the product after importing.
The default source is assigned to the product after importing with out-of-stock status and zero quantity.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.