ACSD-47179: mass deletion of product reviews does not work when logged in as a limited user role
The ACSD-47179 patch fixes the issue where mass deletion of product reviews does not work when logged in as a limited user role. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.23 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47179. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Mass deletion of product reviews does not work when logged in as a limited user role.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a secondary website.
- Create a user role restricted to the secondary website with full permission to the following sections:
- Create a product and assign it to the secondary website.
- Add two reviews to the product from the frontend.
- Log in to the [!DNL Commerce] Admin using the restricted admin user just created.
- Try to mass delete pending reviews.
An admin with sufficient permissions is able to mass delete pending reviews.
You get the following error: Something went wrong. Exception generated in support_report.log
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.