ACSD-47232: coupon is not applied when [!UICONTROL Same as Billing Address] is checked
The ACSD-47232 patch fixes the issue where the coupon is not applied when [!UICONTROL Same as Billing Address] is checked. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.23 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47232. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Coupon is not applied when [!UICONTROL Same as Billing Address] is checked.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Adobe Commerce.
- Create a simple product with weight = 8.
- Create a new customer with default billing and shipping address.
- Create a cart price rule with a coupon.
- In [!UICONTROL Conditions] sections, add Total Weight equals or greater than 5
- Try to create a new order in the [!UICONTROL Commerce] Admin.
- Use the customer created just now
- Add a product
- Try to apply the coupon
Coupon is applied.
You get an error similar to the following: The 123 coupon code isn't valid. Verify the code and try again.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.