ACSD-47955: GraphQL does not display cart discount correctly
The ACSD-47955 patch fixes the issue where GraphQL does not display the cart discount correctly. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.24 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47955. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
GraphQL query shows an incorrect cart discount.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new cart rule which applies to the shipping amount in the [!UICONTROL Commerce Admin] > [!UICONTROL Marketing] > [!UICONTROL Promotions] > [!UICONTROL Cart Price Rule].
- Add a product to the cart using GraphQL.
- Check the discount using a GraphQL query.
GraphQL correctly reflects the discount, considering the discount applied to the shipping amount.
The discount applied to the shipping amount is not included in the total discount.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.