ACSD-47803: out-of-stock configurable product swatches displayed as available
The ACSD-47803 patch fixes the issue where out-of-stock configurable product swatches are displayed as available. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.24 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47803. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Out-of-stock configurable product swatches are displayed as available.
Steps to reproduce:
The steps below refer to sample data as an example.
- In the [!UICONTROL Commerce] Admin, go to [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Configuration] > [!UICONTROL Catalog] > [!UICONTROL Inventory] > [!UICONTROL Stock Options] and set the [!UICONTROL Display Out of Stock Products] to Yes.
- Again, from the Admin, navigate to [!UICONTROL Catalog] > [!UICONTROL Products] and edit a configurable product in the product edit page (for example, "WB04" SKU, if you are using sample data):
- For one of the configuration variants, set the quantity to 0 (for example, for "WB04-M-Purple").
- Now open the configurable product on the storefront.
- Select the product size for the configurable variant with zero stock (that is "M").
The out-of-stock options are disabled and marked as [!UICONTROL Out of Stock].
All color swatches are enabled, even the one that is [!UICONTROL Out of Stock].
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.