ACSD-48313: [!UICONTROL configurable_variations] column not parsed if attribute value contains comma
The ACSD-48313 patch solves the issue where [!UICONTROL configurable_variations] column is not parsed if the attribute value contains a comma. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.25 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48313. The version where this issue will be fixed is not yet available.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) >=2.4.0 <2.4.5
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
After exporting configurable products, the resulting file cannot be imported again because of a formatting issue with the [!UICONTROL configurable_variations] attribute. This happens when there are attribute options which include a comma.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Attributes] > [!UICONTROL Product] and create a new attribute Size:
- Catalog Input Type for Store Owner: [!UICONTROL Dropdown].
- Create options that include a comma, e.g.:
- [!UICONTROL Advanced Attribute Properties] - Scope: Global.
- Create a new configurable product using the Create Configurations functionality.
- Select the above attribute Size and the two options that include the comma.
- Go to [!UICONTROL System] > [!UICONTROL Data Transfer] > [!UICONTROL Export] and create a new Products export (execute the cron to trigger the generation of the CSV file).
- Go to [!UICONTROL System] > [!UICONTROL Data Transfer] > [!UICONTROL Import] and try to reimport the same CSV file created above.
User should be able to import file.
1. Column configurable_variations: Attribute with code "2cm" does not exist or is missing from product attribute set in row(s): 3
2. Column configurable_variations: Attribute with code "5cm" does not exist or is missing from product attribute set in row(s): 3
3. Column configurable_variations: Invalid option value for attribute "size" in row(s): 3
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to Patches available in QPT in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.