ACSD-47910: missing orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos in respective entity grids
The ACSD-47910 patch fixes the issue where there are missing orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos in respective entity grids. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.25 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47910. The version where this issue will be fixed is not yet available.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) >=2.4.4 <2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Missing orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos in respective entity grids.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable [!UICONTROL Asynchronous indexing] at [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Settings] > [!UICONTROL Configuration] > [!UICONTROL Advanced] > [!UICONTROL Developer] > [!UICONTROL Grid Settings].
- Place two orders.
- Run the cron to sync those orders to the grid.
- Open one of the orders and make it ready to be invoiced. DO NOT SUBMIT THE INVOICE YET.
- Make a new order ready to be placed on the frontend. DO NOT CLICK ON THE PLACE ORDER BUTTON YET.
- Add a
sleep(30) in the
- Now place the new order.
- Invoice the previous order.
- Run the cron again expecting the new order to be synced.
- Go to the order grid in the Admin.
The new order should appear on the order grid.
The previous order update has been synced to the grid ([!UICONTROL status: Processing]). The new order never appears on the grid.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.