The ACSD-48587 patch fixes the issue where HTML special characters in the products widget matching rules prevent them from displaying matching products. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.26 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48587. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The product widget is not working with SKUs containing "&" symbols.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a product containing "&" in the SKU (e.g., s000&01).
- Edit the content of a CMS page on the Page Builder.
- Add a products widget.
- Edit the widget and set [!UICONTROL Select Products by] = [!UICONTROL SKU].
- Enter the SKU that contains "&" in the product SKUs field.
- Save the content and the CMS page.
- Check the CMS Page content for the Page Builder preview and product storefront.
The product with "&" in the SKU is displayed in the Page Builder preview and on the storefront.
The product with "&" in the SKU is not displayed in the Page Builder preview.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.