This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in [!UICONTROL Quality Patches Tool] (QPT) v1.1.27.
QPT v1.1.27 includes the following patches:
- ACSD-48362: Fixes the issue where the default shipping address is used instead of a new one when placing an order using a negotiable quote.
- ACSD-48059: Fixes the issue with [!UICONTROL Visual Merchandiser] where merchants cannot save the "[!UICONTROL Match product by rule]" for the [!UICONTROL Categories] attribute.
- ACSD-48216: Fixes the issue where [!UICONTROL AUTO_INCREMENT] of the [!UICONTROL inventory_source_item] table increases on the [!UICONTROL UPDATE] operation.
- ACSD-47908: Fixes the error, "A value less than or equal to 0 is expected", when selecting the source and qty on the shipping step during checkout.
- ACSD-49497: Fixes the issue where an order remains in the processing state after shipment and a partial refund is applied.
- ACSD-48694: Fixes the issue where the error, "Invalid state change requested", prevents a customer from placing an order.
- ACSD-49013: Fixes the issue where email confirmation is not translated to the website locale when creating customers using bulk API.
- ACSD-48164: Fixes the issue where a restricted admin cannot save a website-level value.
- ACSD-48404: Fixes the issue where [!UICONTROL Remember Category Pagination] = [!UICONTROL Yes] causes an error when pressing the browser's back button.
- ACSD-48634: Fixes the JS errors on a staging update page when [!UICONTROL Google Analytics Content Experiments] is enabled.
- ACSD-49042: Fixes the issue where a product with infinite backorder cannot be ordered from the Storefront.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.