ACSD-49497: order still processing after shipment and partial refund
The ACSD-49497 patch fixes the issue where the order status remains as processing after shipment and a partial refund is applied. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.27 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49497. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.5-p1
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The status of a new order remains in the [!UICONTROL Processing] state even after shipment and a partial refund is applied.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an order with multiple items.
- From [!UICONTROL Admin], create an invoice for the order.
- From [!UICONTROL Admin], create a credit memo and refund an item only partially.
- From [!UICONTROL Admin], request shipping for the remaining items in the order.
- Observe the order status.
The status of the order should be [!UICONTROL Complete].
The status of the order remains [!UICONTROL Processing].
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.