ACSD-47908: A value less than or equal to 0 is expected error during checkout
The ACSD-47908 patch fixes the error A value less than or equal to 0 is expected when selecting the source and quantity in the shipping step during checkout. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.27 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-47908. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The following error is thrown when selecting the source and quantity in the shipping step during checkout: A value less than or equal to 0 is expected.
Install Adobe Commerce Inventory Management (MSI) modules.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Inventory] > [!UICONTROL Sources] and configure multiple sources.
- Go to [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Inventory] > [!UICONTROL Stock] and create a new stock.
- Now assign the sources to the new stock.
- Go to [!UICONTROL Catalog] > [!UICONTROL Products] and edit at least one product.
- Make sure that the products are assigned to the new sources, and specify the available quantity.
- Go to [!UICONTROL Sales] > [!UICONTROL Orders] and create a new order.
- Add those products to the order and place it.
- Click [!UICONTROL Ship].
- Select the source to be shipped from.
- Specify the quantity of each item to be shipped.
- Reload the page.
- Click on [!UICONTROL Proceed to Shipment].
The new shipment page opens without any error.
The quantity entered cannot be validated.
The following error is thrown: Please enter a value less than or equal to 0.
The error is, however, inconsistent and may not always appear.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.