ACSD-48784: Customer segment prices cached incorrectly between customer groups
The ACSD-48784 patch fixes the issue where customer segment prices are cached incorrectly between customer groups. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.28 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48784. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p2
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Customer segment prices are cached incorrectly between customer groups.
Configure [!DNL Varnish] or [!DNL Fastly].
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable full page caching in your store.
- Log in to the site as a user with special customer group pricing.
- Go to a product page for a product with special customer group pricing. Observe the special price.
- In a separate browser, open the same product page as a guest user without logging in. Observe the regular price.
- Access the Adobe Commerce administrative interface and clear the Adobe Commerce and [!DNL Fastly] cache for this store.
- In the logged-in browser, remove the
- In the logged-in browser, reload the same product page several times until caching is fully flushed.
- In the non-logged-in browser, reload the product page to now see the customer group pricing.
Product page shows the correct price for specific customer groups.
- Guest users see the special logged-in user price.
- The mini cart shows the correct price once the product is added to it.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.