The ACSD-48404 patch fixes the issue where [!UICONTROL Remember Category Pagination] = [!UICONTROL Yes] causes an error when pressing the browser's back button. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.27 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48404. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p3
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.0 - 2.4.3-p3
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
[!UICONTROL Remember Category Pagination] = [!UICONTROL Yes] causes an error when pressing the browser's back button.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to [!UICONTROL Stores] > [!UICONTROL Configuration] > [!UICONTROL Catalog] > [!UICONTROL Storefront], and set the [!UICONTROL Remember Category Pagination] to Yes.
- Open a category on the storefront.
- Select a value that is not the default value in the [!UICONTROL Show Per Page] dropdown. After selecting an option, the page reloads.
- Once the page has reloaded, click on any product on the catalog page.
- On the opened product detail page, click the [!UICONTROL Back] button of the browser.
The catalog page is opened again.
The category page returns an error.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.