ACSD-49433: Default amount shown as subtotal in cart for gift card
The ACSD-49433 patch fixes the issue where the default amount is shown as subtotal in the cart for the gift card with an open amount. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.28 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49433. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The default amount is shown as subtotal in the cart for the gift card with an open amount.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a gift card.
- Make sure the open amount is set to [!UICONTROL Yes] (between $50 to $500).
- Go to the [!UICONTROL Gift Card] product on the storefront and choose another amount from the drop-down.
- Specifiy $100 in the amount in USD.
- Fill in other fields and add them to the cart.
- Go to the mini-cart or the cart page.
The subtotal shows the amount the user entered.
The subtotal shows the default gift card amount.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.