ACSD-48807: Product reviews not filtered by storeview
The ACSD-48807 patch fixes the issue where product reviews are not filtered by storeview via GraphQL. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.28 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48807. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.1 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Product reviews are not filtered by storeview via GraphQL.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an additional storeview.
- Create a customer account and log in.
- On the default storeview, create a review for a product.
- Switch to another storeview and create another review for a product.
- Approve both reviews in Adobe Commerce Admin.
- Send customer GraphQL query to retrieve product reviews while specifying the storeview created in step one in the header.
- Observe the response.
Only the product review for the specified storeview is returned in the response.
Both reviews are returned in the response.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.