ACSD-49898: Products grid throws an exception
The ACSD-49898 patch fixes the issue where the products grid throws an exception when a bundled product has a special price that exceeds 1000. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.29 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49898. Please note that the issue was fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.6.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.4 - 2.4.5-p2
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Products grid throws an exception when a bundled product has a special price that exceeds 1000. The problem pertains to the use of commas instead of dots for decimal numbers in certain locales.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a bundled product.
- Set the special price to 9999; save and close.
- Navigate to [!UICONTROL Catalog] > [!UICONTROL Products]
Search for bundled product SKU if it is not visible.
- User is able to filter/see the bundled product with the special price.
- Special price is shown as a percentage for bundled products and as price for other product types.
The following error is thrown: Non-numeric value encountered.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.