ACSD-49502: Downloadable link not updated correctly after [!DNL staging] update
The ACSD-49502 patch fixes the issue where the downloadable link is not updated correctly after a [!DNL staging] update is applied to the downloadable product. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.29 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49502. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.3 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The downloadable link is not updated properly after a [!DNL staging] update is applied to the downloadable product.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a downloadable product with link(s).
- Create a customer account and log in.
- Add the downloadable product to the cart from the storefront.
- In the [!UICONTROL Admin], schedule a new update for the downloadable product and let the scheduled update complete.
- Complete the order on the storefront.
Downloadable links are preserved when using scheduled updates while previously added products are in the cart.
Downloadable links are missing both under the customer's [!UICONTROL My Account] ([!UICONTROL My Downloadable Products]) and order view pages in the [!UICONTROL Admin].
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.