ACSD-49748: Email invitations cannot be sent
The ACSD-49748 patch fixes the issue where the users are not able to send email invitations. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.29 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49748. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
The error Something went wrong while sending invitations appears when sending invitations.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to [!UICONTROL Admin Panel] > [!UICONTROL Marketing] > [!UICONTROL Private Sales] > [!UICONTROL Invitations].
- Create an invitation and save it.
- Go to [!UICONTROL Invitation Grid] and select any invitation.
- Send the invitation.
An invitation is sent when clicking [!UICONTROL Send Invitation].
The error Something went wrong while sending invitations appears, and the invitation is not sent.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to: