ACSD-48771: WYSIWYG editor renders content differently
The ACSD-48771 patch fixes the issue where WYSIWYG editor renders content differently. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.29 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-48771. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5-p1
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
WYSIWYG editor renders content differently.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Adobe Commerce Admin, create a new page with a row with three columns, and save the page.
- Update Adobe Commerce to one of the latest versions.
- Set [!DNL Chrome] browser to disable cache and speed to Fast 3G.
- Go to the edit page again and refresh it until the columns become rows.
- Save the page while the columns are in rows.
The Admin page builder should not display columns in rows.
Columns appear in different rows.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.