ACSD-49464: Invoices, shipments, and credit memos not moved back from archive
The ACSD-49464 patch fixes the issue where invoices, shipments, and credit memos are not moved back from archive when the orderId is different. This patch is available when the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool (QPT)] 1.1.29 is installed. The patch ID is ACSD-49464. Please note that the issue is scheduled to be fixed in Adobe Commerce 2.4.7.
Affected products and versions
The patch is created for Adobe Commerce version:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.4.5
Compatible with Adobe Commerce versions:
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.7 - 2.4.6
The patch might become applicable to other versions with new [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] releases. To check if the patch is compatible with your Adobe Commerce version, update the
magento/quality-patches package to the latest version and check the compatibility on the QPT landing page. Use the patch ID as a search keyword to locate the patch.
Invoices, shipments, and credit memos are not moved back from the archive when the orderId is different.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos archiving.
- Create and complete an order, including shipping, invoice, and credit memo.
- Ensure the shipping, invoice, and credit memo IDs are not the same as the order number.
- Move the order to archive.
- Restore the archived order to order management.
- Check invoice, shipping, and credit memo details under the respective [!UICONTROL Invoice], [!UICONTROL Shipping], and [!UICONTROL Credit Memo] grid pages.
The original related records are restored when the order is moved from the archive list to order management.
- No records for shipping, invoice, and credit memos if all the IDs are different.
- If the order and related records have the same ID, then the records are returned.
Apply the patch
To apply individual patches, use the following links depending on your deployment method:
To learn more about [!DNL Quality Patches Tool], refer to:
For info about other patches available in QPT, refer to [!DNL Quality Patches Tool]: Search for patches in the [!DNL Quality Patches Tool] guide.