Looking for more? Ask the community!
Our Data Analyst team walks you through everything you need to know about getting started with Magento BI Essentials in this introductory webinar. We cover:
- Metrics and Filter Sets
- Dashboards and basic functionality like sharing and filtering
- Editing reports and creating new visualizations
Expanding your Analysis with Cohorts
In this webinar, we review cohort analysis and how to build cohort reports in MBI. We’ll help you understand:
- What cohorts are and why understanding them is valuable for your business
- How to use the Visual Report Builder to construct custom cohorts
- What is coming next in MBI cohort reporting
MBI New Architecture Breakdown
In this webinar, our team will review the differences between the MBI 2.0 architecture and 3.0 architecture. We’ll help you understand:
- How update cycles work, and why 3.0 updates are more efficient
- What new features are now exposed to the end user
- How the Cohort Report Builder has been improved in 3.0
The Nuts and Bolts of Marketing ROI
In this tactical webinar, our team will show you how raw data from your shopping cart, Google eCommerce, and advertising sources are combined into our Marketing ROI dashboard. We’ll help you understand:
- What portion of the ROI calculation comes from each of these data sources
- How we connect these sources in your Magento BI data warehouse
- How metrics and the report builder are used to create the Marketing ROI dashboard
Customer Concentration Reporting in Magento BI
In this tactical webinar, our team will through show you how much of your total GMV is concentrated in the LTV of your most important and loyal customers. We’ll use statistical techniques, cohort analysis, and other data insights to help you understand:
- If your top 1% of customers are equal in LTV to your bottom 20% (or more)
- How to groom users into lifetime loyalty
- Tools for recognizing if a customer cohort has the potential to be high-LTV
Replicating and Automating Excel Analyses in Magento BI
How much do you rely on manual analyses in Excel? In this webinar, you will learn how to save time by replicating and automating Excel analyses in Magento BI.
We will cover:
- Types of Excel analyses that should be replicated
- Steps to replicate them
- Easily sharing those reports with your team
Recency, Frequency, Monetary (RFM) Analysis in Magento BI
Thought leaders in the commerce industry, across all channels, are emphasizing the importance of RFM analysis for identifying your business's best customers. What can RFM can do for you? Magento BI analysts Sal Calvo and Kerri Nunnamaker will spend time walking through each valuable component of recency, frequency, and monetary analysis.
What you'll learn:
- Exactly how valuable a recently acquired customer is in the long run
- How to use seasonality trends to predict repeat purchasing frequency
- How our Professional Services team can identify and rank the most valuable customers in your dataset
Introducing: The Analysis Library
Here at Magento BI, we're excited to announce a new way your online business can take advantage of your data warehouse, and supercharge the analyses in your Magento BI account.
Analysts Jim Roddy and Sal Calvo will introduce the Analysis Library, a set of out-of-the-box analyses available to all clients in our Support Center. Learn how to easily add some of the most important analyses into your account, like how to determine your customer churn rate, expected customer LTV, and how to add goals into your Magento BI account.
Getting Started with Magento BI
We understand that getting started with something new can be intimidating. We’re here to help make sure getting started with Magento BI is as easy as possible. Whether today is your first day using Magento BI or you simply want to review the basics, our Getting Started series is designed to introduce you to the key aspects of Magento BI.
- How to integrate and consolidate your data sources
- How to build reports to answer your business questions
- How to share and collaborate across your team
Analyzing your Holiday Season
The holiday season has come and gone. So, how did you do? What is the best way to start digging into all the holiday data you have gathered? In this Analyzing your Holiday Season webinar, we review a few ways to help you analyze you holiday season performance.
- A few key takeaways from our 2016 Ecommerce Holiday Customer Benchmark report
- How to identify your holiday season and determine your business's sensitivity to the holidays
- How to analyze your holiday customer trends, behavior, and value
- How to incorporate other measures like marketing cost and coupon usage to identify the true value of a holiday customer
Analyzing ROI Using Your Facebook and Adwords Data
Customer lifetime value (CLV), cost-per-click (CPC), customer acquisition cost (CAC); these are the metrics that data-driven companies use to measure their marketing KPIs. But how do you calculate them?
This was the subject of our customer ROI webinar, which will get you familiar with these calculations and then teach you how to turn them into reports for money-making campaigns.
- How to measure ROI using Customer Lifetime Value in Magento BI
- How to calculate the “payback period” of your campaigns
- Special considerations when measuring ROI on product specific campaigns
Optimize Your Holidays
Whoever said the holidays were the most wonderful time of the year was clearly not an ecommerce marketer. While the rest of the world is off roasting chestnuts over open fires, you're faced with things like monumental competition, erratic shopping behaviors, and marketing to a whole new customer.
The last thing you want to do is enter the holiday season unprepared. In this webinar, we review the key findings from our 2016 Ecommerce Holiday Customer Benchmark report and discuss how you can start applying these concepts to your upcoming holiday planning.
- How valuable holiday customers are
- When to start retargeting holiday customers
- Key metrics for analyzing your holiday customers
Untap the Full Potential of Your Data
Identifying trends in your customer behavior is an important part of analytics. Having greater knowledge of your customer base allows you to create more targeted marketing campaigns and insightful business decisions.
In this webinar, our Professional Services team will help you identify your customer behavior through data enrichment and advanced analyses by diving into two detailed analyses. First, we’ll investigate customer segments using data enrichment. Second, we’ll assign recency, frequency, and monetary (RFM) scores to customers and use a k-means clustering method to identify valuable customer groups.
- How to identify valuable customer segments
- How to use data enrichment to create targeted email lists
- How to use RFM scores to create customer groups
From Question to Answer: Data Analysis Services
Magento BI enables you to answer all of your business questions with data. There is rarely a shortage of opportunity to improve each area of your business, but forming the right hypothesis and building the analysis to provide the needed insight can be challenging.
In this webinar, you’ll see how our Data Analysis Services (DAS) analysts help clients make data-driven decisions every day. We'll use an example from an ecommerce company focused on increasing the lifetime value of their rapidly-growing customer base.
- How to refine the analysis objective
- How to build dashboards to answer your questions
- How to interpret reports to enable a specific action
Optimizing Customer Support
You know that outstanding customer support increases customer loyalty, but how do you know exactly what's working? That's the subject of our latest webinar around support center metrics and how they're used to uncover actionable insights.
Kerri Nunnamaker and Taryn Cooper will explain why analyzing simple response efficiency can only get you so far, and why more in-depth analysis and complex metrics actually leads to increased repeat purchase rates and customer retention.
- The products that create support volume
- The correlation between support usage and user transactions
- How to identify at-risk, high LTV customers
- And more...