SQL, or Structured Query Language, is a programming language used to communicate with databases. In Magento BI, SQL is used to query, or retrieve, data from your data warehouse. Take a look at the reports on your dashboard - behind the scenes, each one is powered by a SQL query.
Articles in this section
- What's the SQL Report Builder?
- What's SQL?
- Who can use the SQL Report Builder?
- What's the difference between the Report Builder and the SQL Report Builder?
- Are columns created differently in SQL and the Data Warehouse Manager?
- Does deleting a SQL report/query also delete the underlying columns from my Data Warehouse?
- Are there any integrations I can't use with the SQL Report Builder?
- How do I use the SQL Report Builder?
- Do I have to rebuild my queries after every update cycle?
- Can I export the results of my query?