I NEED HELP WITH
- Feature guidance
- Calculated columns
- Reproducing analyses
- Conducting new analyses
- Reporting defects
- Structural database changes
Do the numbers on a certain report look inaccurate? Do you see unexpected NULL values? If you see something that doesn’t seem quite right, we recommend using these resources to help you troubleshoot:
We also recommend that you ensure the correct replication methods and rechecks have been set for the tables and columns involved in the discrepancy. Note that you need Admin permissions to access replication method and recheck information.
I still need help!
If the report is still in inaccurate, don't worry - our support team is happy to help! Reach out to us with the following information:
- What’s the name of the report where you see the discrepancy?
- Which values on the report are incorrect?
- What values do you expect to see?
- Any SQL queries or other logic you may be using