I NEED HELP WITH
- Feature guidance
- Calculated columns
- Data discrepancies
- Reproducing analyses
- Conducting new analyses
- Connection issues
- Reporting defects
- Structural database changes
There may be times you want to reproduce an outside report - either from a SQL query, an Excel spreadsheet, or another document - in Magento BI. Here are the resources we recommend using to get started:
- Translating SQL queries to Magento BI reports
- Basics on creating columns and reports:
Additionally, if you're an Admin user, you can use the SQL Report Builder to run your query if you don’t want to use the Visual Report Builder. Keep in mind that the SQL Report Builder is based on Postgres, so you may have to make some changes to your query if you’re using a different flavor of SQL.
I still need help!
Still unable to translate your report into Magento BI? Submit a support ticket and include the following information:
- The SQL query or internal report
- What is the purpose of this report?
- Where in your database is the relevant data?
- What have you tried so far?