Magento BI is designed to be easy to use and give you control over your data. If you can’t figure out how to troubleshoot a problem or do something in Magento BI, submitting a ticket is your best bet. A couple quick tips:
- When writing in to support, you will first receive an automated response, followed by an analyst reaching out within 3 business hours (9am-5pm ET).
- If your question is a quick one, it will be resolved by the same analyst. Otherwise, a different member of the team will be looped in.
- The support team communicates primarily using email. When beneficial, and for urgent situations, we are happy to hop on calls, but we recommend providing all relevant information before requesting a call. This ensures that we loop in the best person to help you.
Below is a list of the most common request types we see. The buttons link to a guide for that category, where you'll find:
- Recommended resources and
- The info we need to help you, should you still need to submit a request
Please keep in mind that there are some things our support team won't do. Please check out our support and services policies for the complete rundown.
|Feature guidance||Using a feature for the first time or looking for best-practice examples?|
|Transform data||Trying to calculate new columns on the tables in your data warehouse?|
|Data discrepancy||Found a report that you believe is incorrect or need some help making sense of some not-quite-right data?|
|Reproduce an analysis||Got a SQL query or Excel report that you want to reproduce within Magento BI?|
|Conduct a new analysis||Need some assistance identifying the best way to answer a business question or creating a report?|
|Connection issue||Encountered an error with one of your integrations?|
|Report a defect||Something not functioning quite right? Give us a shout!|
|Structural database changes||Made some structural changes to your database?|
Don't see what you're looking for in this list? Please reach out and we'll be happy to help.