NetSuite is currently in beta. Want to be a part of it? Contact your account manager to learn more!
Hey! You need Admin permissions to do this.
The NetSuite business management suite gives you the ability to manage all facets of your business with just one product. Using Magento BI to analyze the data that lives in your NetSuite account means you can make data-driven decisions to further optimize and streamline your business functions.
If you aren't a NetSuite administrator, we recommend you contact one of your NetSuite admins before adding NetSuite as an integration. Because of the sensitive nature of the data in NetSuite and the limitations of NetSuite's API, we recommend that a Magento BI-specific admin user be created in your NetSuite account. This will ensure that Magento BI is easily distinguishable in any logs or audits.
Additionally, a single NetSuite user is only allowed to have a single API session open at a time - if there's another connection elsewhere, you'll encounter issues in Magento BI.
After the Magento BI user has been created, enter the user credentials in Magento BI:
- Go to the Connections page under Manage Data > Connections.
- Click the Add a New Source button, located on the right side of the screen above the Data Sources table.
- Click the NetSuite icon. This will open the NetSuite credentials page.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your account.
- Select the account type - Production or Sandbox.
- Click Save & Connect.
That's it! If the connection is successful, a Success! message will display at the top of the page.