At Magento BI, our goal is to provide stellar customer service, safeguard your data, and give you the know-how you need to make data-driven decisions.
What can your Support team do?
Our support team can help you with the following:
- Resolving product defects
- Resolving performance issues
- Resolving data discrepancies
- Documentation questions and requests
- Product/feature guidance
- Creating advanced calculated columns
- Conducting a new analysis
- Migrating a database/assisting with structural changes
What doesn't your Support team do?
Because we want to ensure that only the people you authorize can access your data, there are few tasks our Support team won't perform.
While we can't perform these actions on your behalf, we're more than willing to walk you through them:
- Creating and modifying user account information
- Entering or modifying billing information
- Sharing dashboards with other users
- Discussing, creating, or modifying data connections and server details
- Performing Admin-level functions for Standard or Read-only users (e.g. adding/editing metrics )
- Disclosing account details - for example, reports or billing information - on inbound phone calls. We'll follow-up with a registered email address.
In addition to the data security functions listed above, there are a few product-related requests our support team can't accommodate:
Teaching SQL - Want to use the SQL Report Builder but you don't know SQL? No worries - we put together a tutorial to help you with the basics.
SQL visualization problems not caused by product defects - If a chart winds up looking a little wonky and it isn't caused by a product defect, it's likely that the cause is the query itself. Take a look at our Creating visualizations from SQL queries tutorial for guidance on how to structure your queries for visualization.
- Debugging SQL queries - From time to time, you may encounter non-EXPLAIN errors that keep your query from running. We recommend referring to the MBI User Guide: Using the SQL Report Builder and our SQL tutorial for help pinpointing where the query went wrong.
How do I submit a ticket?
You can submit a ticket to our Support team by clicking the Submit a ticket link at the top of the page. We recommend checking out our Ticket Guidelines before you reach out to us to make sure all the necessary information is in your initial submission.