Hey! You need Admin or Standard permissions to do this.
In Manage Data > Dashboards, you can manage user permissions for dashboards you own, delete dashboards you no longer need, and set a default dashboard. Here's a quick look at what we'll cover in this article:
- Renaming dashboards
- Managing dashboard permissions
- Changing the default dashboard
- Deleting dashboards
To rename a dashboard, click the name of the dashboard you want to change.
Enter the new name in the Dashboard Name field.
Managing User Permissions
Three levels of access exist in Magento BI for dashboards - View, Edit, and None.
- View permissions allow selected users to view the dashboard but not edit it. Users can also resize charts, export data, and copy the charts onto their own dashboards using the Save As function if they have Standard or Admin permissions.
- Edit permissions allows users to edit and save charts to this dashboard if they have Standard or Admin permissions. In addition, users with Edit permissions can also share dashboards with other users.
- No permissions, or None, means users cannot view this dashboard.
User permissions can be changed one of two ways - on a user-by-user basis or globally.
To change all users’ permissions, use the drop-down menu next to the “Set all users’ permissions to…” label.
To change an individual user’s permissions, use the drop-down menu next to the user’s name to set the desired level of access.
Changing the Default Dashboard
To change your default dashboard for the account, click the name of the dashboard you want as your default.
Click the Make Default button.
To delete a dashboard, click the name of the dashboard you want to delete.
Click the Delete Dashboard button.