The SQL Report Builder gives you more flexibility when creating and structuring your charts - you can, for example, select what values should show on the X and Y axes. For more info on creating charts in the SQL Report Builder, check out our Writing SQL queries for visualization tutorial.
Articles in this section
- What's the SQL Report Builder?
- What's SQL?
- Who can use the SQL Report Builder?
- What's the difference between the Report Builder and the SQL Report Builder?
- Are columns created differently in SQL and the Data Warehouse Manager?
- Does deleting a SQL report/query also delete the underlying columns from my Data Warehouse?
- Are there any integrations I can't use with the SQL Report Builder?
- How do I use the SQL Report Builder?
- Do I have to rebuild my queries after every update cycle?
- Can I export the results of my query?