You won’t lose any columns, regardless of how you built them. Columns created using the Data Warehouse Manager won’t be affected if you delete a report or query that uses them. Columns ‘created’ using the SQL Report Builder aren’t saved to your Data Warehouse, so the answer to this is also no.
Articles in this section
- What's the SQL Report Builder?
- What's SQL?
- Who can use the SQL Report Builder?
- What's the difference between the Report Builder and the SQL Report Builder?
- Are columns created differently in SQL and the Data Warehouse Manager?
- Does deleting a SQL report/query also delete the underlying columns from my Data Warehouse?
- Are there any integrations I can't use with the SQL Report Builder?
- How do I use the SQL Report Builder?
- Do I have to rebuild my queries after every update cycle?
- Can I export the results of my query?