In this article:
- View your tickets
- Search for tickets
- Follow organization tickets
- Ticket status: how your tickets are processed
- Conversation in your ticket
- Resolve your ticket
Your tickets are those that you:
- have submitted personally
- have been added to — as a watcher through a CC (carbon copy)
View your tickets
To list all your tickets, click your profile menu (upper-right corner) on the Help Center start page and select My tickets.
To switch between your tickets and the tickets you have been CC'd on, click the corresponding tab:
- My tickets
- Tickets I'm CC'd on
- Organization tickets (available if your account is associated with several organizations)
To sort tickets, click Created or Last Activity column headers.
Search for tickets
To find tickets, type your search query in the Search tickets field and press Enter on your keyboard. Select a status for additional filtering.
Follow organization tickets
You may follow the support tickets submitted by the members of your organization.
When you follow your organization tickets, you:
- may view tickets within the Organization tickets tab
- receive email notifications when the new tickets are submitted, or the existing tickets are changed
To follow or unfollow tickets for an organization, follow these steps:
- Go to My tickets > Organization tickets tab.
- Select an organization in the menu and click Follow or Unfollow.
Ticket status: how your tickets are processed
Your ticket may have either of these three statuses.
Your ticket is not solved and is being processed by the Magento Support Team.
When you have provided all the info that is expected from you at a particular step in the conversation, and the next step needs to be taken by Magento Support — your ticket has the Open status.
2. Awaiting for your reply
Magento Support is expecting info from you.
In your reply, you may specify additional technical details of your issue, provide escalation details, or state if the solution, offered by Magento Support, has proved helpful for your issue.
Make sure you provide your replies soon since Magento Support cannot proceed with processing your ticket while it is in the Awaiting for your reply status.
Magento Support has provided a solution for your issue, and you have agreed it has been helpful.
It is you who marks the ticket as Solved. If the fixed issue occurs again, you may reopen the ticket, setting its status to back to Open.
Conversation in your ticket
Conversation in your ticket unites all comments written by you or the Magento Support Team. Comments are displayed from latest (top) to earliest (bottom).
To add a comment to the conversation, follow these steps:
- Scroll to the bottom of your ticket.
- Click the Add to conversation field to start writing.
- To add a person to your comment, specify the email in the CC field of the comment field.
- Once you are through with your comment, click Submit.
Resolve your ticket
To resolve your ticket, click Mark as solved at the bottom of your ticket.