You may, or may not, be logged in to the Magento Help Center to search for articles in the Magento Knowledge Base.
To search for articles, follow these steps:
- Go to the Knowledge Base landing page at https://support.magento.com/hc/en-us.
- In the Search field, start entering the keywords that an article should have.
For example, Redis, error, configuration management, etc.
- The top article suggestions are displayed below the Search field.
- Select an article from the list and click it.
- If you want the results of your search to be displayed on a new page:
- Do not select an article from the suggestion list
- After typing your search query, press Enter on your keyboard
The search is not limited to the article title but also includes the article text; the most relevant matches are displayed first.
You can search for articles using the Search field on any page of the Knowledge Base.