This article discusses the most common reasons for the Submit a ticket link not being displayed on the Magento Help Center start page and provides steps to fix them.
You access the Magento Help Center and want to submit a support request, but the Submit a ticket link is not displayed on the Help Center start page.
One of the following might be the cause:
- You have not logged in to the Help Center.
- If using shared access, you have not performed steps required to ensure that Magento Help Center is configured properly via the SSO call from Magento.com.
- Your account is not entitled for Magento Support (for example, you are not a paying Commerce customer or you are an Open Source customer).
The Submit a ticket link will only be displayed for customers with an email linked to a valid support agreement.
Using shared access account
To be able to use shared access account to submit support tickets, you need to perform the following (needs to be done only once):
- After receiving shared access, log in to your Magento account on the magento.com website.
- In the Switch Accounts drop-down field in top-right corner, select the shared access account.
- Click on the Support tab in the left panel. Doing this will ensure that the Magento Help Center is configured properly via the SSO call from Magento.com to Magento Help Center.
Still don't see the link
If you believe that you are entitled to support and the “Submit a ticket” link is not available or you are having issues logging in to your account, please email email@example.com and we will gladly review your account settings and support entitlements.
If you do not have a support agreement and need support of Magento Open Source edition, please utilize these resources to find answers to your technical questions: