This articles provides a patch for the known Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.4 issue related to order emails being sent from the server email address.
Order confirmation emails are sent from the Apache server email address. Other emails (Forgot password and so on) are sent from the configured email addresses.
- Place an order with the Send order confirmation box checked.
- Check email.
The email was sent from the Adobe Commerce configured sending address.
The email was sent from the email address configured in the Apache server being used.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click the following link:
Compatible Adobe Commerce versions:
The patch was created for:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.4
The patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Adobe Commerce versions and editions:
- Adobe Commerce on Cloud infrastructure 2.2.5
- Adobe Commerce on Cloud infrastructure 2.2.6
- Adobe Commerce on Cloud infrastructure 2.2.7
- Adobe Commerce on Cloud infrastructure 2.2.8
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.4
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.5
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.6
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.7
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.8
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.0
How to apply the patch
For instructions, see How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe in our support knowledge base.