This article provides a patch for a known Adobe Commerce 2.2.3 issue related to a shopping cart being empty after customers click Go to Checkout multiple times in the mini shopping cart.
Customers add products to the cart, try to checkout by clicking the Go to Checkout button several times, but when they go to the cart, the cart is empty. The mini-cart might still show products.
Steps to reproduce :
- Open a product page on the store front.
- Add products to cart.
- In the mini shopping cart, click Go to Checkout several times.
Expected result :
The cart contains all products you have added.
Actual result :
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The patches are attached to this article. To download a patch, scroll down to the end of the article and click the required file name or click one of the following links:
Compatible Adobe Commerce versions
The patches were created for:
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.3 (the
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.5 (
MDVA-10441_EE_2.2.3_v3.composer.patch patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Adobe Commerce versions and editions:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure versions from 2.2.1 to 2.2.5
- Adobe Commerce on-premises versions from 2.2.1 to 2.2.5
MDVA-17078_EE_2.2.5_COMPOSER_v1.patch patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Adobe Commerce versions and editions:
How to apply a patch
For instructions, see How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe in our support knowledge base.