This article provides a patch for a known Magento Commerce 2.2.3 issue related to a shopping cart being empty after customers click Go to Checkout multiple times in the mini shopping cart.
Customers add products to the cart, try to checkout by clicking the Go to Checkout button several times, but when they go to the cart, the cart is empty. The mini-cart might still show products.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a product page on the store front.
2. Add products to cart.
3. In the mini shopping cart, click Go to Checkout several times.
The cart contains all products you have added.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The patches are attached to this article. To download a patch, scroll down to the end of the article and click the required file name, or click one the following links:
Compatible Magento versions
The patches were created for:
- Magento Commerce 2.2.3 (the MDVA-10441_EE_2.2.3_v3.composer.patch file)
- Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.2.5 (MDVA-17078_EE_2.2.5_COMPOSER_v1.patch file)
The MDVA-10441_EE_2.2.3_v3.composer.patch patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Magento versions and editions:
- Magento Commerce (Cloud) versions from 2.2.1 to to 2.2.5
- Magento Commerce versions from 2.2.1 to to 2.2.5
How to apply a patch
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Magento for instructions.