This article provides a patch for the known Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.2 issue related to the failure to load checkout pages caused by uBlock or other ad blockers.
If Google Analytics is enabled for the store, when a customer with installed uBlock or other ad blocker proceeds to checkout, the
trackingCode.js file is blocked from loading and RequireJS breaks the JS execution flow. This causes problems with loading the checkout page.
Steps to reproduce :
Prerequisites: An ad blocker must be installed and active in browser.
- In the Commerce Admin, enable and configure the Google Analytics functionality.
- Open a product page on the storefront.
- Add products to the cart.
- Click the Go to Checkout link.
Expected result: Checkout page loads and the customer can complete checkout.
Actual result: Checkout page does not load; the loading spinner never disappears.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click the following link:
Compatible Adobe Commerce versions:
The patch was created for:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.2
The patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Adobe Commerce versions and editions:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure from 2.1.0 to 2.1.14
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 and 2.2.3 to 2.2.5
- Adobe Commerce on-premises from 2.1.0 to 2.1.14
- Adobe Commerce on-premises from 2.2.0 to 2.2.5
How to apply the patch
For instructions, see How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe in our support knowledge base.