This article provides a patch for the known Adobe Сommerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.3 issue related to having not selected records being deleted when a bulk deletion is performed in a grid in the Commerce Admin.
In the Admin, if you select customer or client records to be deleted, filter the grid, and then select the Delete action, all records are deleted.
- Navigate to Catalog > Products in the Admin.
- Select a product or multiple products.
- Select Delete from the Actions drop-down menu.
Only selected products are deleted.
Some other products are deleted as well.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name or click the following link:
Compatible Adobe Commerce versions:
The patch was created for:
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.3
The patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Adobe Commerce versions and editions:
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.1.8-2.1.14, 2.2.0-2.2.2, and 2.2.4-2.2.5
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.4-2.2.5
How to apply the patch
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe Commerce for instructions.