This article provides a patch for the known Magento Сommerce Cloud 2.2.3 issue related to having not selected records being deleted when a bulk deletion is performed in a grid in Magento Admin.
In Magento Admin, if you select customer or client records to be deleted, filter the grid, and then select the Delete action, all records are deleted.
Steps to reproduce (with Products grid for an example):
- Navigate to Catalog > Products in Magento Admin.
- Select a product or multiple products.
- Select Delete from the Actions drop-down menu.
Only selected products are deleted.
Some other products are deleted as well.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click the following link:
Compatible Magento versions:
The patch was created for:
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.3
The patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Magento versions and editions:
- Magento Commerce 2.1.8-2.1.14
- Magento Commerce 2.2.0-2.2.2, 2.2.4-2.2.5
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.4-2.2.5
How to apply the patch
We strongly recommend applying and testing the patch on the Integration/Staging environment, before applying it Production. We also recommend to have a recent backup before any manipulations.
How to apply this patch for Magento Commerce Cloud
- If you do not have a directory named
m2-hotfixesin the project root, please create one.
- Copy the
MDVA-10600_EE_2.2.3_v1.composer.patchfile to the
Add, commit, and push your code changes:
git add -A && git commit -m "Apply MDVA-10600_EE_2.2.3_v1.composer patch" && git push origin
How to apply this patch for Magento Commerce
- Upload the patch to your Magento root directory.
- Run the following SSH command:
(If the above command does not work, try using
patch -p1 < MDVA-10600_EE_2.2.3_v1.composer.patch
- For the changes to be reflected, refresh the cache in the Admin under System > Cache Management.