This article provides a patch for the known Magento Сommerce Cloud 2.2.3 issue related to having not selected records being deleted when a bulk deletion is performed in a grid in Magento Admin.
In Magento Admin, if you select customer or client records to be deleted, filter the grid, and then select the Delete action, all records are deleted.
Steps to reproduce (with Products grid for an example):
- Navigate to Catalog > Products in Magento Admin.
- Select a product or multiple products.
- Select Delete from the Actions drop-down menu.
Only selected products are deleted.
Some other products are deleted as well.
The patch is attached to this article. To download it, scroll down to the end of the article and click the file name, or click the following link:
Compatible Magento versions:
The patch was created for:
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.3
The patch is also compatible (but might not solve the issue) with the following Magento versions and editions:
- Magento Commerce 2.1.8-2.1.14
- Magento Commerce 2.2.0-2.2.2, 2.2.4-2.2.5
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.4-2.2.5
How to apply the patch
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Magento for instructions.