This article provides a solution for the issue when after importing products from a .csv file, the bundle product options appear in a different order than they are listed in the import file.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- Magento Open Source
You have a valid .csv file containing bundle products.
- Import the file using the Import functionality.
- Open the bundle product page.
The options order is the same as in the .csv file.
The options order is different from that in the .csv file.
The options position was not declared explicitly.
- Declare a position explicitly for each option in the
positionparameter of the
bundle_valuescolumn in the .csv file. For detailed instructions, see Edit the Product Data in our user guide.
- Repeat the import operation.
For general information on Import, see the Importing Bundle Product in our user guide.