As of April 1, 2020, Magento will require that users who have an account at accounts.magento.cloud to link this account with their Magento.com account. This will make the Magento.com account login the primary login method for both accounts and improve security for users.
Users at accounts.magento.cloud can connect these accounts via one of two methods:
- Go to Account Settings at https://accounts.magento.cloud/user after logging in with your preferred method.
- Open the Single Sign-on section of the page.
- If the Provider: Magento.com reports “Status Not Connected”, select the Connect with Magento.com button.
- You will be redirected to https://account.magento.com/applications/customer/login/ .
- From there, you can either create a Magento account, or log in to an existing one.