This article discusses how to fix an issue, where trying to export an order to Magento Order Management (MOM) by clicking the Export Order button on the order view in the Commerce Admin returns a " 404 Page Not Found " error.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce 2.2.x, 2.3.x
- MOM Connector 2.3.0, 2.4.0, 3.2.0, 3.3.0
- In the Commerce Admin, click Sales > Orders.
- Click the Create New Order button.
- Select a user, add an item(s), select payment and shipping methods, and then click the Submit Order button.
- Click the Export Order button and then OK.
The order is sent to MOM.
A " 404 Error: Page Not Found " page is displayed.
- Upgrade the MOM Connector to 3.4.0 for Adobe Commerce 2.3.x, or MOM Connector 2.5 for Adobe Commerce 2.2.x.
- If upgrading the MOM Connector is not an option, you can export the order to Magento Order Management using the CLI command: