The article provides a link to the patch for a known Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 issue, where customers are prompted to log in, but the link to resend a confirmation email does not work.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce (all deployment methods) 2.3.5
Adobe Commerce prompts customers to log in by displaying this message: "This account is not confirmed. Click here to resend confirmation email". The Click here link should open the Send confirmation link page, but is inactive.
A patch for this issue is available in Adobe Commerce Technical Resources: Resend account confirmation email link issue patch for Adobe Commerce 2.3.5. A permanent fix will be available in Adobe Commerce 2.3.6, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.
See How to apply a composer patch provided by Adobe for instructions on how to apply a composer patch.
Articles in our support knowledge base and developer documentation for Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 known issues:
- Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 known issue: virtual product multi-ship orders
- Product comparison known issue in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5
- Adobe Commerce 2.3.5, 2.3.5-p1 patch: country payment issue
- Adobe Commerce prompts customers log in invalid link
- Bulk action product count known issue in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5
- Patch for Amazon Pay checkout issue in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5-p1
- Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 Known Issues