This article provides a workaround for the known store credit related issue during checkout in Magento 2.3.5, where shoppers get errors during checkout, after selecting and later removing store credit usage. A permanent fix will be available in Magento 2.3.6.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5
Steps to reproduce
- Customer adds products to the cart and proceeds to checkout.
- Customer specifies store credit as payment method.
- Customer removes store credit and changes the payment method.
- Customer proceeds through checkout.
All order information is displayed correctly.
Magento throws an error on the Order Summary section of the Order page.
Customers can refresh the Order page and the information in the Order Summary will load correctly. A fix will be available in Magento 2.3.6, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.
- Magento Support Knowledge Base articles for Magento 2.3.5 known issues:
- Bulk action product count known issue in Magento 2.3.5
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5 Known Issues in Magento Developer Documentation