This article explains a known issue in Magento 2.3.5 where a multi-shipping order containing a virtual product is not processed correctly.
Affected products and versions
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.3.5
Steps to reproduce
- On the storefront, add physical and virtual products to the cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select Check Out with Multiple Addresses.
- Add all the required information and place the order.
Orders are placed for all products successfully.
The order for the virtual product is empty.
A fix will be available in Magento 2.3.6, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.
- Magento Support Knowledge Base articles for Magento 2.3.5 known issues:
- Magento Commerce 2.3.5 Known Issues in Magento Developer Documentation