This article describes a known Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 issue, where the notification a merchant gets after a bulk action in Admin contains a wrong number of affected items.
Affected products and versions
- Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure 2.3.5
- Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.5
The system message displayed by Adobe Commerce after a bulk action (for example, a mass product update or import/export) displays a count of 0 instead of an accurate count of the products affected by the bulk action.
A fix will be available in Adobe Commerce 2.3.6, which is scheduled for release in Q4 2020.
- Adobe Commerce Support Knowledge Base articles for Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 known issues:
- Multi-shipping orders with a virtual product not processed correctly in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5
- Product comparison known issue in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5
- Country payment method issue in Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure and Adobe Commerce on-premises 2.3.5 and 2.3.5-p1
- Adobe Commerce prompts customers to log in but provides invalid link
- Patch for Amazon Pay checkout issue in Adobe Commerce 2.3.5-p1
- Adobe Commerce 2.3.5 Known Issues in our developer documentation